Front yard Drainage

No person, group or corporate body shall undertake to construct, alter or change an entrance or the use of an entrance or shall proceed with the filling or alteration of a front yard ditch adjacent to a Municipal Road, until he has obtained a front yard drainage permit issued from the Corporation and paid the prescribed fees. For further information you may read our By-Law 2020-52 to regulate the installation of private entrances, culverts and catch basin for residential front yard drainage. To prohibit the obstruction of ditches, watercourses and other water outlets.

Scroll to top